"We are all wanderers on this earth...our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams." ~ Gypsy proverb

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend inpiration and...

A road trip!! Yep, we've packed the car, brought our snacks and DVDs (audiobook for moi :)), and are headed out early this morning.  On a 6 hour drive going north, we're meeting some old friends today (who had to travel 17 hours south--we have it easy)!  So while writing this week may be scarce, I hope to have a plethora of pictures to share.

In the meantime, and in anticipation of wrapping up the weekend, I wanted to leave you with some wonderful things I found the past few days.  Hope they light a spark in you, like they did in me...

• A "bad" mother poses a question for all women --what's your story?

• And a damn fine response in return...

• The BEST advice on how to steal like an artist---stay this one till the end, it's worth it!

• Okay, okay, this one is nothing new to most of us homeschoolers and unschoolers, but the message is no less important to hear :).

• I WILL make this, oh yes, I will...

• Coolest paint project ever!!

Ten things my children are definitely teaching me...

Linking with Amanda for weekending... have a great week :).

Cheers!!!
xx oo

12 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I do love road trips! Enjoy, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to explore all of these links! hope y'all have safe travels and a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip! I'm excited to see your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip - I'm looking forward to pictures, too!
    That paint project looks so amazing - and those peanut butter chocolate pretzels things look deadly!! Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your road trip is awesome! I loved the links-especially the parent hints, the "stealing" one and the poured paint project. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. road trips are the best! i can't wait to dive in the links.
    safe trip to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to live in Jax - I can't wait to see your roadtrip photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love roadtrips! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun and be safe! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

    http://lifesbestdays.blogspot.com/2011/04/weekend-in-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
~ George Bernard Shaw