Lookie what beautiful Jo gave me!!! Thank you so much Jo!! It's a beautiful business this blog love thing. And the best part for me is passing it on to bloggers I adore. So here is what needs to happen once the award is received:
•Link back and thank the award giver
•Share 7 things about yourself
•Choose 7 bloggers to pass this award on to
•Contact and congratulate the 7 award winners
So once again, a big bloggy hug and thank you to Jo at My Pangaloon!!
7 things about me:
1. I don't like to swim in the ocean much. Calm, clear waters--good. Rough, rolling waters--no thank you.
2. Having said that, snorkeling in tropical waters is still on my bucket list!!
3. I have intentions for us to live abroad for a time (who doesn't right?). France would be nice, then I can learn French the proper way--with fresh baguette in one hand and Bordeaux in the other. (Notice how I said "intention" instead of "dream". Try it, you'll feel the difference it makes :).)
4. I also intend to hike a portion of the Appalachian trail with my Hubs one day.
5. I owned a pet snake in college. A small ball python named Buddy. He was calm, cool, and collected, something I still aspire to be :).
6. I was in R.O.T.C. for one year in college. That stands for Reserve Officer Training Corp, which meant that if I had completed the program, I would have gone into the Navy for 4 years as an officer. I did boot camp, ran at 5am in the morning, and pressed and wore uniforms regularly. That was also the year that I realized I had no clue who I was anymore, but that's another story :).
7. I almost went into the Peace Corps when I was 27 years old. I was working on the application, had discussed it with my family, and then, it all came to a screeching halt when I met (re-met, actually) Hubs. And though I still dream of going into the Peace Corps, or something like it one day, I realize that if it weren't for F., so many of my other dreams would have never come true. :).
And now for passing the love along, here are 7 bloggers whom I adore: