"We are all wanderers on this earth...our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams." ~ Gypsy proverb

Monday, January 2, 2012

At Amanda's

I am nursing a babe with a cold today. It's about time I guess as we have skirted sicknesses for awhile. And we brace for 30 degree (F) weather tonight too!! Woo hoo!

I was kindly invited over to Amanda's place today. Please join us as I remember to embrace the strength and courage that Mama hood gives us, especially on our hardest days :).

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. hello you. my girl has her 2nd cold. what can we do with everyone else sick in the household. looks like a little one at least.... off to buy echinacea, of course we ran out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your babe gets better soon! you are strong enough for sure mj! i love your post over at amanda's. i needed to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that your little one gets well. Beautiful words over at Amanda's! Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we have all been sick too. Its no fun! Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your beautiful words from Amanda's site on my blog. It was too wonderful not to share. Hope your babe recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping little one is well soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better and I do love seeing you, resting on Amanda's virtual door spreading your words of love and good tiding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful (and necessary!) words of encouragement. Thank you. Hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wishes for a fast and good recovery... and ...
    have i wished you a happy new year yet?...

    Happy New Year dear MJ : )

    ReplyDelete

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
~ George Bernard Shaw