|We have a small collection of these blocks that Hubs used for some of his work. They are|
pure joy to play with. We use real ink and a brayer to roll the ink onto the
• There was swim club for the kids
• anniversary dinner with hubs (joy!)
• morning walks on the trail
• black ant battle (ugh-still not over)
• baby snake capture (and let go :)
• art journaling
• finished Nurture Shock and started Pride and Prejudice (the annotated version this time)
• finished gnome hat, started new hat
• gelly roll pens and wooden Indian print blocks
• index card art
• distracted with Etsy here and here
• Liberty Kids (thanks Mama Scout)
• Honey I Shrunk the Kids
• rain, the kind that pelts and makes music outside the window
• ripe baby tomatoes (yay!)
• more Etsy distractions here (M's fave) and here
• poor F's back out again with tennis :(
• hot and cold therapy and ibuprofen for F
• playing catch with E, playing animals with M
• more art journaling
• finished Harry Potter 6
• stumbled upon BBC's Jane Eyre on instant Netflix causing me to stay up waaay too late
•and the one industrious thing accomplished, laundry :).
|My morning view on the trail. See that man on the left doing yoga? He is out here nearly|
every morning doing yoga and running. I want to be like him when I grow up :).
|ICAD # 18, updated cards here|
**Oh and P.S.!! For anyone interested, while wandering around Etsy, I found here the 1951 version of Robert Louis Stevenson's A Child's Garden of Verses illustrated by the Provensens (that I posted about last week)!!
I'm late but linking with Amanda's Weekending :)!! Looking forward to catching up with you!!