"We are all wanderers on this earth...our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams." ~ Gypsy proverb

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Uninvited Adventures

St. Louis airport

Detour: Little Rock airport, thank goodness for Bucky Balls
The bright side...
Though we were delayed 7 hours getting home (4am), I am grateful we have a home to go to.  My heart goes out to the families affected by all the terrible storms that ravaged (and continue to pound) the midwest.  And a great big thank you to the pilots who worked overtime to get us home safely :).

Glad to be back and looking forward to catching up...
much love
xx oo

6 comments:

  1. Traveling is so much fun, but it's such a relief to come home! That last picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you made it safe and sound. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand the tough times traveling with kiddos when plans change. My kids love the bucky balls too. Glad you are home safe, my heart also goes out to all those who have lost so much in the recent storms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it home safely. I just know you have lots to tell-can't wait. Enjoy your Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're home safe and sound. The bright side is what I take comfort in during endless days of cloud cover here...the sun IS shining, its just above the clouds ;-). Joining you in holding Midwesterners close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That, my dear, sounds like a very long day. So glad to hear you arrived home safely. And yes, my heart too goes out to those who have lost so much. Heartbreaking stuff these days.

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
~ George Bernard Shaw